Friday, October 18, 2013

Dear Daisy, 
I read your story. I am from Holland so my english writing is not as good as others, sorry for that.
I just wanted to tell you PLEASE don't ever try to take your life again. All those awfull kids are not worth it. I can't imagine what you beem through but you are a beautiful girl with a mom amd brothers that love you so much. And so much people that not even know you love you just because you are a strong girl that is fighting for justice. I be reading everything around you so I hope to see those awfull boys be send to jail. I can't do anything for you but i am glad so many others in your country are doing it. I even saw holly mary combs tweeting about you.
One day this all be over for you and I hope you can move forward and be happy. I hope life will be good for you.
I have a little girl of my own she is just 3 years old but she is my world and i can't imagine life without her. This must be so hard for your mum. To see you hurt so much. Please remember you are her world and please never try it again. She can't live without you and your life is so precious.
I wish you all the best. And hope everyday that there will be justice. 
Love,
Stephanie
A Smile Is The Best Make-up A Girl Can Wear ♥♡♥♡

No comments:

Post a Comment