Thursday, October 17, 2013

I always thought living in a small town would be fun, but I guess not every small town is such a loving place to live. I don't know what these towns people are thinking. They may get away with injustice here on earth, but in the end they will have to stand alone before their Almighty Creator and give an account of what they did in their lives. God knows I won't and cannot judge them, but they better examine themselves before it is too late ! GOD BLESS YOU DAISY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Life will and can get better through hoping in Jesus Christ our Lord, SO DO NOT TAKE YOUR LIFE ! MANY PEOPLE LOVE YOU MUCH AND ARE PRAYING FOR YOU !!!!! IF YOU KILL YOURSELF THEN THEY WILL WIN ! DO NOT LET THEM WIN !!! MUCH HUGS. God bless and take care.

Scott Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment