Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I just watched the CNN Out Front video which was posted online. Daisy, you are such an inspirational and strong young woman for doing this. It was very empowering to watch you and your mom. I can so much determination in your demeanor, and so much courage. I am very proud of you. 

Dr. Coleman, you are doing an awesome job! I am the mom of two girls, a 14-year old and a 12-year old, and your story has definitely inspired me to speak with them about this barbaric culture that goes unchecked so often in our society. Your family's story is one of triumph, even as "justice" tried to defeat you. I pray that the case is reopened, and that you do in fact see justice served.

I thank you both for your strength and courage.

Mahalia S. Desruisseaux

No comments:

Post a Comment