Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You aren't alone Daisy.. Always remember that!

Daisy,
 
I read the article on my MSN homepage a few hours ago, about what all has happened to you & your family in the last few years. and I am appalled by the way your case was treated! I pray that the grand jury does review this case and all of the evidence & re charge these two! I hope your family finds the strength they need at this horrific time. You aren't alone Daisy. All of us are here for you! You & your family are so strong for what you have had to endure for the past few years. You are so incredibly strong, and you will get through this because of that strength. Don't give up faith, you have a lot of people standing behind you and praying for justice. Stay strong sweetie! I also live in Missouri & I support you all the way! #Justice4Daisy <3

Brittany DeClue

No comments:

Post a Comment