Saturday, October 19, 2013

Daisy,
 
Hello.  My name is Sarah, I am all the way in Sault Ste Marie, Canada. Iàm 26 years old and would just like to offer my support. Know that your story is worldwide and you have a big army behind you. I am glad a young beautiful girl like yourself has come forward and voiced your story, it is not easy. I once was a young teenager who snuck out, I drank alcohol underage, I liked to go to parties, I liked to party with boys, I had my share of sexual encounters at a young age. When you are so young it is hard to live in a cruel world. Keep your head up and keep moving forward, you can become stronger and you have already helped young teens. I pvred the Dr.Phil show in hopes I can one day show my daughter it and to warn her of the dangers out there in this world, in hopes she will never have to experience what you have. Thank you for giving hope, I do pray the justice system can give you some justice. Although the haunting of this situation may always be in your mind, you have a whole life ahead of you, when you are grown up I hope you can look behind you and remember the hurdles you had to climb and I hope you can blossom beautifully.
 
Stay strong,



Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment