Saturday, October 19, 2013

To Daisy and her Family,
 
I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through.  I have a teenage daughter and she was being "pursued"  by a senior boy, too.  Reading your story, I couldn't help but think this same thing could have happened to her.  Luckily, the young man moved on she hasn't heard from him since.  I know it's probably easier said than done but you have to find a positive way to channel your thoughts and feelings.  By telling your story, I hope you realize how much good you are doing, especially to younger girls who are just entering high school.  You have to BELIEVE in the bravery and goodness you are spreading and you have to BELIEVE in yourself!  Don't let the circumstances of that night rule. . .You are better than that!
 
May God Bless You All.  We'll be watching closely from Jersey!

 

Denise    

No comments:

Post a Comment