Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hi Daisy, I am reading your story in Australia. I'm not sure how to write my own comment so i hope you get this message through someone. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of, you are a beautiful young lady and DON'T let this detstroy you because if you do, they win!!!! I have a 16yr old daughter and I can only imagine what your family is going through as well. I think it's discusting what they have done to your life and also your famalies. You stand tall and proud, you have done nothing wrong. I find this sickening, to the that in America you are allowed to carry a gun anywhere and that's ok. But yet, they let some MONSTER get away with this. My heart goes out to you and your family, but DO NOT let this take away your pride and beauty. Always remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The day will come where you can hopefully find yourself again and justice will be done to these boys. DO NOT give into them or any other nasty and cruel person that doesn't support you

Julia Princic


(Note from Chelsea: this message was moved from comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment