Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hi Daisy,
I read your story, as I'm sure a lot of people have. I'm so sorry you had to go through so much at such a young age. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry that the town of Maryville is a terrible place filled with terrible people. I actually cried when I read that you had tried to commit suicide twice.There will be some days that are harder than others. Please, think of your mother and your brothers on those days. They love you, and so do a lot of people. Unfortunately, you've been pushed into the world's spotlight. While there are those who bully you, know that for every one of them, there are 10 more people in the world who love you and want you to succeed. They're not in Maryville, they're not with you, but they're out there. They're watching, and praying, and hoping that you'll get through this. They want you to heal and be happy. 

I know it's hard to keep going after something that terrible, but I believe people are put in this world for a reason, to change it. While most of us haven't been tested yet, you have been. You have the strength that the rest of us cannot fathom because you've been through something terrible and have not given up. I believe that one day, you will irrevocably change the world for the better. I believe that you already are, just by living. Every step, every smile, every day is a victory. Please don't ever give up.

Neesha Nadkarni


No comments:

Post a Comment