Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dearest Daisy,

I read your story tonight on CNN.  I feel devastated for you! I cannot imagine what you have been through! I hope that you know you are a beautiful young woman with a wonderful life full of opportunity ahead of you.  I am sure you go through times that feel like they are too much for you to bear.  You are strong though! You can and you will make it through this.  I am sure it took so much for you to come public with your story but it was the right thing to do!  I am envious of your bravery!  Your bravery will shine for every victim who has suffered at the hands of an attacker.  The article I read made it sound like your mom and brothers are just wonderful inside and out and they are going to be a wonderful support system for you.  This was not your fault and I believe your attackers will be brought to the justice they deserve.  Stay strong Daisy! You are my hero!

Tonya Wolkitt,
Aurora Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment