Monday, October 21, 2013

To Daisy, 

I really want to hug you right now. I want to tell that it's not your fault. It's NEVER the victoms fault for being raped- no matter what the circumstances were. It's not your or any womans responsibility to make sure she doesn't get raped. It is the MANS responsibility to know and understand and acknowledge that there are no conditions what so ever when rape is okay, because it's not. It pisses me off to think that that guy who raped had gotten away with it, [harmful message toward Barnett deleted by Chelsea] "Boys will be boys"- I want to BAN that quote forever, anyone who says it might aswell be pro-rape. 
I'm really am heartbroken what you had to go through, I can't even concentrate doing my homework because I'm so fucking pissed off, it doesn't even matter right now compared to this. I really want to punch that bastard and at the same time I want to hug you.I really hope you keep fighting for your rights and every womans right who were victoms of rape. I support you and love you. Don't give up.

Ella Heaney, from Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment